Abortion clinic in Al `Adhbah Qatar
In the Abortion clinic in Al `Adhbah Qatar, We offer safe abortions for unwanted pregnancies in the first trimester. Our nurses and doctors are accredited professionals and experts in reproductive healthcare. We ensure full confidentiality, and you can book telephonically or walk into the clinic, Monday – Sunday.
Our procedural cost is affordable (cash) and includes the following:
• Pre-consultation with STI screening
– Your procedure
– Post-procedure care
• Family planning & medication
* Excludes: Sedation, STI treatment & HIV Test
The medical abortion process usually takes 3-4 weeks. You can have a medical abortion at home, and you don’t need to stay in a hospital or at a clinic. It’s important that you’re comfortable, relaxed and supported. If you feel anything is wrong or unusual during your medical abortion, tell your doctor straight away, as this could be an indication of an infection or other complications that need attention
- Take the pills on an empty stomach.
- Do not drink alcohol, or eat or smoke while taking the pills.
- Take the pills in the morning or evening (depending on when you get your period).
- Take the pills at least 3 days apart, but not more than 5 days apart. If you start to bleed between periods, it may mean that you have a miscarriage (this does not happen to everyone). Contact your healthcare provider as soon as possible if this happens to you, so they can help make sure everything is okay.
If you are HIV-positive, it’s particularly important to make sure that your partner is tested before having unprotected sex. You can still use medical abortion to end the pregnancy if you or your partner has been diagnosed with HIV or AIDS after testing positive for pregnancy.
It is important to know that mifepristone and misoprostol can be taken at the same time or 24 hours apart. In most cases, the clinic will recommend that you take mifepristone first and then go back 24 hours later to take misoprostol. This allows you more flexibility in your schedule—you may need it if you don’t have time before work or school!
When do I get my next period after taking mifepristone and misoprostol?
The next time you get your period will depend on how far along you were when you took the mifepristone and misoprostol. It’s usually 2-4 weeks, but sometimes it can be as short as 1 week or even up to 6 weeks.
Abortion pills have no long-term side effects and neither do not affect your fertility in the future. Once all of your pregnancy tissue has been expelled, you will use the antibiotics and womb-cleaning pills given to you by the abortion clinic to avoid getting any infections during the healing process