Abortion clinic in Fairland
At the abortion clinic in Fairland, we offer abortion procedures at our abortion clinics across South Africa, here we use medication Abortion Pills to bring about abortion. In South Africa and other places in the province, medical procedures are considered to be safer than surgical effective and work same day.
Medical abortion is possible until the 12th week of pregnancy (12 weeks). However, if you are more than 10 weeks pregnant, you should consider surgical abortion because it’s safer for women who want to abort a child after this period.
Abortion pill (medication abortion) is offered up to 10 weeks and 0 days after the start of your last menstrual period. If your last period was more than 10 weeks and 0 days ago, read about our in-clinic abortion services below. Abortion pill (medication abortion) services are available by appointment only. Plan to be at the health center for 4-6 hours (s) for your entire abortion pill visit (medication abortion). You will need to follow up within 1-2 weeks to make sure your abortion is complete and that you are well.
- Take the first pill in the pack as soon as possible. It’s best to take it within 72 hours of unprotected sex or contraceptive failure (e.g., a broken condom).
- Take another pill 12 hours later (dosing every 12 hours works well for many people, but some prefer a more extended regimen). The second dose should be taken at least 24 hours after taking the first dose, and no later than seven days after unprotected sex or contraceptive failure.
- Take another pill 24 hours later (dosing every 12-24 hours works well for many people, but some prefer a more extended regimen).
The average cost of an abortion in Fairland could be anywhere between R700 and, R 1500 depending on which clinic you choose and whether they have special offers at the time that you decide to go through with the procedure.
- If the pregnancy is growing outside the uterus the fetus grows inside a fallopian tube. Abortion pills are not effective in such cases, and you should not take abortion pills.
- If you have health issues related to the cardiovascular system, kidney, or uterus, you should not take the pills.
- In case you have any health issues related to bleeding, you should not go for abortion pills.
- If you are allergic to Mifeprex or similar content, you should not buy Mifeprex online for abortion.
Confirm pregnancy by testing. The cheapest test is done using test kits available in most pharmacies. This is the cheapest way to know whether you are pregnant or not.
The best pregnancy test kit is called Clearblue. It is available in Dischem, Clicks and big supermarkets at the money counter. Get the digital one that shows days and weeks of pregnancy.
It prints on the screen Pregnant or Not Pregnant. You do not miss the results.