Abortion clinic in Grahamstown
Our Women’s clinic in Grahamstown specializes in medical and surgical abortion. Having 18 years of experience in this particular field, Mark Womens Clinic is honored to represent Abortion services and women’s health care services. We use trusted clinically approved pills and surgical procedures to terminate pregnancy. We offer safe and pain-free abortion in Pretoria North.
Medical abortion, This type of abortion involves taking two medications, mifepristone and misoprostol.
A doctor or nurse will advise about the timing, but a woman should take the second medication, misoprostol, no more than 48 hours after taking the first, mifepristone. Mifepristone stops the pregnancy from developing. Misoprostol triggers the uterus to empty, which will begin 1–4 hours after taking the pill.
A woman will experience cramping and bleeding as the uterus empties, which may feel like having an unusually heavy period. Some women feel more severe cramping than others.
Within around 4–5 hours, the pregnancy tissue will likely have passed from the body, but it can take longer.
How do Abortions Pills work?
The abortions work by causing contraction of the womb which causes the womb to expel the pregnancy resulting in mild cramps & vaginal blood loss a normal part of menstruation Visit our abortions clinic for an ultrasound to confirm if you are pregnant and, if so, the stage of the pregnancy. Our abortion pills guarantee same-day pregnancy termination Your doctor or nurse will give you the first pill, at the clinic. Pregnancy needs a hormone called progesterone to grow normally. Blocks your body’s own progesterone. You’ll also get some antibiotics. Safe Abortion Pill South Africa.
You Can Get Approved Abortion Pills From Whole the Choices Medical Center Around South Africa, Call Choices Medical For Medical Abortion Pills and Abortion Services
How much does an abortion cost and what safety and services?
Cost of Abortion Pill; Medication Abortion / Abortion Pill with insurance, A medication abortion can cost up to R650- R3500, but it’s often less. The cost of a medication abortion (AKA the abortion pill) can vary depending on the Town where you Stay.
- Medication abortion offers a safe, reliable, and non-surgical means of abortion.
- Medication abortion involves the medications mifepristone and misoprostol.
- Mifepristone (previously known as RU486) is taken by mouth. It ends a pregnancy by blocking the action of the hormone (progesterone) that supports the pregnancy.
- Misoprostol is also taken by mouth. It causes the cervix to soften and the uterus to contract to expel the pregnancy.
- Medication abortion is an alternative to surgical abortion for women for whom it is medically suitable, and who have made an informed decision about the best option for them.
- Antibiotics, to prevent infection.
- Medicines that cause uterine contractions, to empty the uterus completely and reduce bleeding.
- Pain medicine, for cramping pain caused by uterine contractions.
- Medicine to treat nausea or vomiting.