Abortion clinic in Karzakan
Get new strong safe abortion pills from all our Clinics in Karzakan in Bahrain. We provide safe Medical Abortions from the earliest a pregnancy stage of pregnancy. Safe medical abortion can be performed from 1 to 20 weeks of pregnancy. New tested & approved Safe “abortion pills” at the best flexible affordable prices. A 50% student discount is guaranteed. You have an opportunity to choose from in-clinic abortion or the abortion pill that can be easily used at home for better results. Abortion clinic in Karzakan
The timing of when you administer your medication is important. If your pregnancy is 10 weeks gestation, you will need to come into the clinic to take your medications.
- Step 1 – You will swallow the first medicine (mifepristone) with water
- Step 2 – 1 to 2 days later, you will take the second medicine (misoprostol)
- – 3 to 4 hours after the first dose of misoprostol, you will take another dose
You will then pass the pregnancy at home.
Pain after abortion
After an abortion, you may experience bleeding or inflammation of the abdomen. Pain after an abortion can be both physical and mental. Many women experience some form of relief after an abortion.
DR NEO (b. 1957) – a specialist in gynecology and obstetrics
- Doctor from Aarhus University, 1986.
- Specialist in gynecology and obstetrics, 2004.
- Sexologist from the Danish Association for Clinical Sexology in 1996.
Abortion after 12 weeks
In special situations, you can have an abortion after the 12th week:
- If the child has a serious mental or physical disorder.
- If your health is at risk during pregnancy.
At the medical abortion, you first get a gynecological check and scan to see how far you are in your pregnancy. You will have a chlamydia test and a blood sample will be taken that shows the pregnancy hormone. You will then be given 1 tablet, which will ensure that your body does not react to the pregnancy-preserving hormone. Be aware that the tablets may cause side effects such as nausea, abdominal pain, and bleeding. Two days later, place 4 suppositories deep in the vagina. These tablets cause your uterus to contract, and you will then have bleeding that most of all resembles very heavy menstruation. The bleeding will gradually subside; you will bleed sparingly for the next 8-10 days.
If you are considering having an abortion, but are in doubt about how it goes, you can find out more on our website or call the clinic directly. You do not need a referral for a medical abortion, and if you book an appointment before 11:30, you can come on the same day (but not Friday).Abortion clinic in Karzakan
Does the abortion pills have side effects?
There are lots of myths about the effects of an abortion. Here are some facts:
- Unless there is a rare serious complication that was left untreated, there is no risk to future pregnancies or overall health.
- Abortions don’t increase the risk of breast cancer.
- Abortions do not affect fertility.
- Having an abortion will not cause problems for future pregnancies like birth defects, miscarriage, infant death, ectopic pregnancy, premature birth, or low birth weight.
About medical abortion: The abortion pill
The abortion pill involves taking two medicines, mifepristone and misoprostol
The first medicine, mifepristone, ends the pregnancy. It works by blocking the hormone progesterone. Without progesterone, the lining of the uterus breaks down and the pregnancy cannot continue.
The second medicine, misoprostol, makes the womb contract, causing cramping, bleeding, and loss of the pregnancy similar to a miscarriage.
If at any point you decide to continue the pregnancy after taking the medications, it is important to know that there could be risks to the developing fetus. Misoprostol can cause birth defects and both mifepristone and misoprostol can cause miscarriage. Contact BPAS for further information and advice