Abortion clinic in Phuthaditjhaba
We provide 100% pain-free safe medical abortion using the abortion Medication from the earliest the pregnancy can be performed, and we offer services to women from 1 week. As a Women’s Abortion Clinic in Phuthaditjhaba, Port Elizabeth, and other provinces we focus on providing safe abortions Medications, womb cleaning & termination of pregnancy Medications in South Africa and other parts of the world, we are one of the best Women’s Clinic using medical abortion Medications.
The risks of having an abortion with pills are very rare. The common issue with pills is what you go through on the day you take Misoprostol. These are chills, diarrhea, vomiting, and cramping. On very rare occasions there is over-bleeding. This may happen, but rarely. You should be alert while taking abortion pills. You must not take alcohol or drugs so that you are attentive. When you over bleed, seek immediate medical attention. Abortion pills do not affect your future chances of getting pregnant.
Pregnancy Termination Preparation
- The best way to cope with your emotions ahead of an abortion and to trust in your decision is to do what you can to help yourself feel prepared. Abortion Preparation for Pregnancy Termination
- Likewise, the first option, which many women prefer, is medical abortion.
- And we give you a series of pills to terminate your pregnancy.
- Equally important, the first dosage is usually taken in a doctor’s office, while the second can be taken at home.
- Abortion Pills are safe, For around 95 to 98 percent of pregnancies up to 12 weeks, no further treatment is needed after taking the two doses of abortion medication.
- Unlike surgical abortion, medication abortion does not need to take place in a hospital or day surgery unit as it does not require a surgeon, anesthetist, or other medical staff to be present during the later stage of the procedure.
- It is a less clinical and non-surgical procedure, which many women prefer.
- Some women feel it is a more natural process.
- It happens in a home environment.
We advise you to take care of yourself in the days following the abortion. We provide you with the cleaning pills to reduce the risk of infection during the week after having the procedure, it is recommended that you do not:
- insert anything into your vagina, including tampons (do not use tampons until your next period)
- have vaginal sex
- Perform any strenuous activity, including sport or heavy physical work, until the bleeding stops
- Go swimming or have a bath (you can shower).