Abortion pills for sale in Buraidah
Abortion pills for sale in Buraidah, We have original abortion pills for those who are not ready to give birth in Buraidah, This medicine includes original misoprostol and original mifepristone pills in Buraidah. Call or WhatsApp +27638167664 if you have an unplanned pregnancy and we give you abortion pills in Buraidah Saudi Arabia.
The basic course of prescription pills needed for medication abortion is taken over the course of 1 to 2 days. But If you have a more advanced pregnancy, don’t expel the contents of the uterus as expected, or have complications, your medication abortion may take longer.
Women’s abortion clinic in Buraidah
If you have an unplanned pregnancy visit our clinic in Buraidah. Women’s clinic in Buraidah that adheres to medical & professional standards. Welcome to the women’s clinic in Buraidah, where we terminate pregnancy from 1 week to 20 weeks. Our women’s abortion clinic provides confidential abortion services.
Abortion pills depend on the duration of your pregnancy. As your pregnancy progresses you will need a big dose of pills. So this is the major factor that will determine the price of abortion pills.
I can not tell you now how much the pills are because the price depends on the factors mentioned above. The more you wait the more you will pay. In fact, at some point, you will not get help at all as you will be late.
Cheap abortion pills in Buraidah are often fake. You will be given the pills but in all likelihood, they will be fake pills. Cheap and right pills are never mentioned in the same sentence. So keep that in mind as you go looking around for cheap pills.
Is Abortion safe or unsafe?
Abortion if done properly is extremely safe. It is safer than giving birth at full term. Safe abortion involves abortion with a pill or surgical abortion.
Unsafe abortion involves physically harming yourself, using sharp objects, and taking herbal concoctions.
Our Clinic is committed to providing the highest quality of obstetrical and gynecological care to women of all ages. Our dedicated staff aims to treat each patient and her health concerns with compassion and respect. But Our dedicated group of receptionists, nurses, and physicians have worked together as a team for years caring for the women in Buraidah and its surrounding area. The years of commitment of our staff to Woman’s Clinic and our patients span from three years to four decades. Thus, the women’s Clinic offers the most experienced and dedicated staff in Buraidah It’s important to know your options.
How much do abortion pills cost in Buraidah?
Your out-of-pocket cost for abortion pills depends on several factors:
- How many doses of pills do you need
- Whether you have health insurance
- Where you live
- Financial support from an abortion fund
According to us, a medication abortion can cost up to R 1000 — but is often less. The cost without insurance averages more than R 1500.
Medication abortions use prescription pills. The most effective process usually requires 2 different pills taken over 1 to 2 days.
The first abortion pill
- The first pill contains a medication called mifepristone (Mifeprex, or RU-486). This blocks the main pregnancy hormone and stops the pregnancy from growing.
- A specially certified provider must dispense mifepristone, but you may not have to see a provider in person.
- On day 1, you will take one 200 mg mifepristone tablet. (Some states require a provider to be with you in person when you take the first pill.) You then wait 24 to 48 hours after taking the pill before moving to the second medication.
- Some people experience mild cramping, nausea, diarrhea, or even vaginal bleeding after the first pill. Often, these symptoms are manageable and won’t interfere with your usual activities.
The second abortion pill
- After 1 to 2 days, you will take the second medication, which is called misoprostol (Cytotec). The FDA-approved regimen is four 200-mcg tablets.
- Misoprostol causes cramping and bleeding, similar to a heavy period.
- You can take this medication safely at home if your pregnancy is 10 weeks or less.
- In 4 to 6 hours after taking misoprostol, expect heavy vaginal bleeding as your uterus expels the pregnancy. Light bleeding may continue for a few weeks.
- If you don’t bleed heavily enough to pass the pregnancy, you may need to take additional doses of misoprostol.
Alternatively, your medication abortion could use multiple doses of one pill.
- If you cannot obtain mifepristone, one alternative is to take only misoprostol.
- This option is less effective than taking two different pills. The combination is about 97% effective, and misoprostol alone is about 80% effective for a first-trimester abortion.
- You take four 200-mcg tablets.
- Then, 3 hours later, you take 4 more misoprostol tablets.
- If you are more than 9 weeks pregnant, you’ll need to take a third round of 4 pills 3 hours after the second dose. This will add up to a total of 12 pills. But If you haven’t started bleeding within 3 hours of the second dose, you also will need to take a third dose of misoprostol. Abortion pills for sale in Buraidah.
What are the side effects of medication abortions?
A medication abortion may have side effects — especially after you take misoprostol. These side effects include:
- Vaginal bleeding
- Fever or chills